Thanks for all the responses on my last post.I was wondering if anyone has used Skyline as an agent in Nepal?They give you a great price,but are slow with references.If you can suggest any that you have used personally and has a reasonable price schedule ,please let me know.Thanks Again
TRAVEL AGENTS IN KATMANDU
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 India, What Can I Say!
- 4 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 5 Phuket
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 7 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 8 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 9 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 15 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 16 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 17 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 18 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 19 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 20 Angkor - when to go?
- 21 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 22 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 23 India with 4 kids
- 24 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 25 And there goes the neighborhood........