Thanks for all the responses on my last post.I was wondering if anyone has used Skyline as an agent in Nepal?They give you a great price,but are slow with references.If you can suggest any that you have used personally and has a reasonable price schedule ,please let me know.Thanks Again
TRAVEL AGENTS IN KATMANDU
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 3 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 4 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 5 Indian Visa
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 9 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 10 Don't use World Expeditions
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 First time in Japan
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Heyloo Hampi
- 17 Southern India
- 18 Bangkok - November 2014
- 19 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 22 Best Food in Tokyo
- 23 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 24 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 25 BALI Honeymoon February 2014