Does anybody have a reliable travel agent they can recommend in Kathmandu? we want to book a hotel and possibly a four day trip to Tibet, is it necessary to send copy of card to the agent as well as a fax authorization for them to charge the card?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 2 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 3 First time to India
- 4 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 5 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 8 First time getting out of the country
- 9 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 12 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 13 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 14 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 15 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 16 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 17 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 18 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 19 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 20 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 21 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 22 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 23 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 24 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 25 12 days in Thailand itinerary