Does anybody have a reliable travel agent they can recommend in Kathmandu? we want to book a hotel and possibly a four day trip to Tibet, is it necessary to send copy of card to the agent as well as a fax authorization for them to charge the card?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 1st time backpacking thailand/bali help!!!
- 3 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 4 Is Ko Phi Phi to Touristy?
- 5 Kowloon Hotels
- 6 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 10 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 11 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 12 For: Crellston
- 13 Snapshots From Kerala
- 14 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 15 Bangkok in April?!?
- 16 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 17 My visit to Thailand
- 18 India Trip Report
- 19 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 20 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 21 My visit to Cambodia
- 22 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 23 New Member
- 24 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 25 Khoa Sok National Park in April?