Does anybody have a reliable travel agent they can recommend in Kathmandu? we want to book a hotel and possibly a four day trip to Tibet, is it necessary to send copy of card to the agent as well as a fax authorization for them to charge the card?
TRAVEL AGENTS IN KATHMANDU
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 2 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 3 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 6 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 7 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 8 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 9 Nepal
- 10 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 11 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 12 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 15 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 16 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 17 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 18 1st time Japan - solo female
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 23 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 24 Odyssey unlimited
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?