Does anybody have a reliable travel agent they can recommend in Kathmandu? we want to book a hotel and possibly a four day trip to Tibet, is it necessary to send copy of card to the agent as well as a fax authorization for them to charge the card?
TRAVEL AGENTS IN KATHMANDU
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 2 Japan in July?
- 3 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 4 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 5 Impressed Halong trip with Royalwings Cruise!!!
- 6 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 7 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 8 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 9 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 10 2-3 days in Georgia
- 11 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 12 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 13 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 14 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 17 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 18 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 19 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 20 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 21 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 22 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 23 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 24 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 25 Japan beach resort with toddler in may