Does anybody have a reliable travel agent they can recommend in Kathmandu? we want to book a hotel and possibly a four day trip to Tibet, is it necessary to send copy of card to the agent as well as a fax authorization for them to charge the card?
TRAVEL AGENTS IN KATHMANDU
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 2nd location on the beach
- 3 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 4 Thailand - Food recos
- 5 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 8 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 9 Laos for the backpacker
- 10 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 11 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 12 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 13 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 14 Thailand Hotel
- 15 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 16 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 17 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 18 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 19 vietnam and laos
- 20 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 21 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 22 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 23 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 24 5 nights in Japan.
- 25 Great place for a honeymoon destination?