Does anybody have a reliable travel agent they can recommend in Kathmandu? we want to book a hotel and possibly a four day trip to Tibet, is it necessary to send copy of card to the agent as well as a fax authorization for them to charge the card?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 알라딘 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 2 Alternative to Koyasan
- 3 야마토 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 4 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 6 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 7 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 10 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 11 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 12 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 15 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 16 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 17 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 18 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 19 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 24 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 25 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur