There are some pretty good fares to Hong Kong from the US, so I'm OK getting to Hong Kong. But when I research intra-China airfares (e.g., to get from Guangzhou, where I'm going for business, to Shanghai or Beijing), the fares seem awfully high. There must be local travel agents or consolidators in the US who have access to cheap fares within China. Any suggestions anyone? Optimally I want to go from Guangzhou, to Beijing, to Shanghai, and back to Guangzhou.
Travel agent for travel within China?
- 1 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 5 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 6 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 7 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 8 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 9 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 12 where to go in SE Asia
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 16 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 17 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 20 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 21 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 24 Sri Lanka
- 25 Suggestion for Bali