There are some pretty good fares to Hong Kong from the US, so I'm OK getting to Hong Kong. But when I research intra-China airfares (e.g., to get from Guangzhou, where I'm going for business, to Shanghai or Beijing), the fares seem awfully high. There must be local travel agents or consolidators in the US who have access to cheap fares within China. Any suggestions anyone? Optimally I want to go from Guangzhou, to Beijing, to Shanghai, and back to Guangzhou.
Travel agent for travel within China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 beaches in Thailand
- 5 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 6 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 9 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 12 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 13 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 14 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 19 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 20 Currency in South Korea
- 21 Tipping in Japan
- 22 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 25 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts