There are some pretty good fares to Hong Kong from the US, so I'm OK getting to Hong Kong. But when I research intra-China airfares (e.g., to get from Guangzhou, where I'm going for business, to Shanghai or Beijing), the fares seem awfully high. There must be local travel agents or consolidators in the US who have access to cheap fares within China. Any suggestions anyone? Optimally I want to go from Guangzhou, to Beijing, to Shanghai, and back to Guangzhou.
Travel agent for travel within China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Phuket
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Indonesian visa update
- 5 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 6 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 7 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 8 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 9 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 12 Japan and China for 16 days
- 13 Exploring Thailand
- 14 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 15 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 16 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 17 Japan in December
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 22 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 23 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 24 Phones in Asia
- 25 Scouting for early retirement locations