There are some pretty good fares to Hong Kong from the US, so I'm OK getting to Hong Kong. But when I research intra-China airfares (e.g., to get from Guangzhou, where I'm going for business, to Shanghai or Beijing), the fares seem awfully high. There must be local travel agents or consolidators in the US who have access to cheap fares within China. Any suggestions anyone? Optimally I want to go from Guangzhou, to Beijing, to Shanghai, and back to Guangzhou.
Travel agent for travel within China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 2 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 3 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 4 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 5 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 6 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 7 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 8 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 9 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 10 Writers Needed for Japan
- 11 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 12 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 13 17 Day Itinerary
- 14 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 15 Bali Help
- 16 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 17 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 18 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 19 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 20 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 21 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 24 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 25 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka