There are some pretty good fares to Hong Kong from the US, so I'm OK getting to Hong Kong. But when I research intra-China airfares (e.g., to get from Guangzhou, where I'm going for business, to Shanghai or Beijing), the fares seem awfully high. There must be local travel agents or consolidators in the US who have access to cheap fares within China. Any suggestions anyone? Optimally I want to go from Guangzhou, to Beijing, to Shanghai, and back to Guangzhou.
Travel agent for travel within China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 Where to go?
- 4 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 5 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 6 Which airport for Tokyo
- 7 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 8 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 9 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 10 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 11 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 12 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 13 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 14 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 15 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 16 India at the end of May
- 17 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 18 Restaurants in Singapore
- 19 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 20 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 21 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 22 Great Wall hike
- 23 Georgia e-visa application
- 24 SE Asia
- 25 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?