There are some pretty good fares to Hong Kong from the US, so I'm OK getting to Hong Kong. But when I research intra-China airfares (e.g., to get from Guangzhou, where I'm going for business, to Shanghai or Beijing), the fares seem awfully high. There must be local travel agents or consolidators in the US who have access to cheap fares within China. Any suggestions anyone? Optimally I want to go from Guangzhou, to Beijing, to Shanghai, and back to Guangzhou.
Travel agent for travel within China?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 2 Thailand mid-December
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 5 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 6 Indian visa
- 7 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 8 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 9 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 10 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 11 One week in Thailand
- 12 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 17 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 18 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 19 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 20 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 21 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 25 Art in Shanghai