Hi All....will be finishing up a 14 day trip through Vietnam in late Feb. 08 and are considering taking a flight over to the Philippines for an additional week but know nothing about them....would initially stay in Manila (no more than one day) and then want to visit two or three of the more interesting areas/islands...I hope to do a dive or two somewhere and spend some time "beaching" as well as see some of the more interesting sights...know this isn't much time but better a few days than none. Any suggestions to include possible tour agencies we might get a hold of would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bob and Ruth
Travel Advice to Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 3 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 4 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 5 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 6 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 7 Two questions about Thailand
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 9 meeting at beijing airport
- 10 Bali - January 2015
- 11 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 12 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 13 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 14 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 15 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 16 Bali in begging of July
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 19 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 20 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 21 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 22 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 23 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 24 Places to visit in India in October
- 25 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi