Hi All....will be finishing up a 14 day trip through Vietnam in late Feb. 08 and are considering taking a flight over to the Philippines for an additional week but know nothing about them....would initially stay in Manila (no more than one day) and then want to visit two or three of the more interesting areas/islands...I hope to do a dive or two somewhere and spend some time "beaching" as well as see some of the more interesting sights...know this isn't much time but better a few days than none. Any suggestions to include possible tour agencies we might get a hold of would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bob and Ruth
Travel Advice to Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 4 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 5 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 6 Kashmir today
- 7 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 8 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 9 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 10 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 14 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 15 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 16 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 17 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 18 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Triple Room in Singapore
- 21 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 22 What I like about Mumbai
- 23 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 24 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 25 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary