Hi All....will be finishing up a 14 day trip through Vietnam in late Feb. 08 and are considering taking a flight over to the Philippines for an additional week but know nothing about them....would initially stay in Manila (no more than one day) and then want to visit two or three of the more interesting areas/islands...I hope to do a dive or two somewhere and spend some time "beaching" as well as see some of the more interesting sights...know this isn't much time but better a few days than none. Any suggestions to include possible tour agencies we might get a hold of would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bob and Ruth
Travel Advice to Philippines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 2 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 3 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 4 Car, driver and hotels
- 5 Bali Question
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 8 Vietnam - Questions
- 9 India
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 13 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 14 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 15 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 16 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 17 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 18 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 19 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 20 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 21 Osaka shopping
- 22 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 23 Takayama ideas in April?
- 24 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 25 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???