I was wondering if anyone knows if it is difficult to get a taxi in Takayama after the festival on the night of Oct 9 to go to the outskirts. We hadn't planned on going, but there is a reseravation available at Iwataki So. I can't figure out on the map how far this is from Takayama proper and wondered if anyone knows how much a taxi would be and if they are readily available late at night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/ethereal-skin-serum/
- 3 Flights from US to Asia: Which airline to book?
- 4 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 5 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 6 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 7 Low Cost Packers and Movers Hyderabad
- 8 Need help on itinerary for trip to Vietnam in November
- 9 Vietnam Itinerary -- please critique
- 10 List of Best Packers and Movers Mumbai
- 11 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 12 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 13 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 14 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 15 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 16 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 19 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 20 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 21 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 22 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 23 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?