I was wondering if anyone knows if it is difficult to get a taxi in Takayama after the festival on the night of Oct 9 to go to the outskirts. We hadn't planned on going, but there is a reseravation available at Iwataki So. I can't figure out on the map how far this is from Takayama proper and wondered if anyone knows how much a taxi would be and if they are readily available late at night.
transportation Takayama outskirts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 4 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 5 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 6 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 7 Japan night bus
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 Living in Singapore Questions
- 10 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 11 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 12 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 13 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 14 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 15 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 16 Problems at 12,000'
- 17 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 18 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 19 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 20 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 21 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 24 Japan, japan
- 25 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?