I was wondering if anyone knows if it is difficult to get a taxi in Takayama after the festival on the night of Oct 9 to go to the outskirts. We hadn't planned on going, but there is a reseravation available at Iwataki So. I can't figure out on the map how far this is from Takayama proper and wondered if anyone knows how much a taxi would be and if they are readily available late at night.
transportation Takayama outskirts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 5 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 6 where can i find replica handbags
- 7 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 8 Phones in Asia
- 9 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 10 Japan in December
- 11 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 12 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 13 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 14 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 15 India Add-on
- 16 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 17 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 20 Phuket
- 21 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 22 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 24 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 25 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii