I was wondering if anyone knows if it is difficult to get a taxi in Takayama after the festival on the night of Oct 9 to go to the outskirts. We hadn't planned on going, but there is a reseravation available at Iwataki So. I can't figure out on the map how far this is from Takayama proper and wondered if anyone knows how much a taxi would be and if they are readily available late at night.
transportation Takayama outskirts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 2 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 3 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 4 Asia Tour Companies
- 5 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 6 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 7 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 8 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 9 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 10 Singapore
- 11 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 12 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 13 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 14 singapore accomodation?
- 15 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 16 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 17 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 18 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 19 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 20 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 21 Writers Needed for Japan
- 22 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 23 17 Day Itinerary
- 24 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 25 Bali Help