I was wondering if anyone knows if it is difficult to get a taxi in Takayama after the festival on the night of Oct 9 to go to the outskirts. We hadn't planned on going, but there is a reseravation available at Iwataki So. I can't figure out on the map how far this is from Takayama proper and wondered if anyone knows how much a taxi would be and if they are readily available late at night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 http://supplementranking.com/exoslim/
- 5 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 6 Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 7 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 8 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 9 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 10 Hanoi Hotel
- 11 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 13 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 14 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 15 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 16 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 17 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 18 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 19 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 20 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 21 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 22 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 23 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 24 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 25 Ferrari Hire Bangkok