I was wondering if anyone knows if it is difficult to get a taxi in Takayama after the festival on the night of Oct 9 to go to the outskirts. We hadn't planned on going, but there is a reseravation available at Iwataki So. I can't figure out on the map how far this is from Takayama proper and wondered if anyone knows how much a taxi would be and if they are readily available late at night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 2 1st time backpacking thailand/bali help!!!
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 5 Hello to Everyone
- 6 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 7 Is Ko Phi Phi to Touristy?
- 8 Kowloon Hotels
- 9 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 11 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 12 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 13 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 14 For: Crellston
- 15 Snapshots From Kerala
- 16 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 17 Bangkok in April?!?
- 18 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 19 My visit to Thailand
- 20 India Trip Report
- 21 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 22 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 23 My visit to Cambodia
- 24 New Member
- 25 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017