We are probably going to apply for a Habitat for Humanity building trip to Mongolia in July. We went to Zambia last summer and worked very hard but loved it, so we'd like to do another international build. I did a search on this forum for information but found no references to traveling from Mongolia to China. Has anyone done this?
- 1 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 2 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 3 India, What Can I Say!
- 4 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 5 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 6 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 9 Wildlife Tour of India
- 10 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 13 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 14 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 15 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 16 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 17 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 18 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 21 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 22 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 23 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 24 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 25 Conference venues around Pune City?