In order to simplify clearing customs in Malaysia, would it be better to take a bus or taxi from Singapore to Mersing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 2 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 3 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 4 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 5 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 6 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 7 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 8 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 9 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 10 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 11 Japan in February
- 12 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 13 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 14 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 15 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 16 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 17 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 18 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 19 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 20 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 23 Japan: ATM Machines
- 24 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 25 Don't forget the wellies...