I'm starting to plan a trip to Japan, and have questions about which international airport(s) to fly in and out of and how to get to various places we have in mind to sightsee.
I have a conference in Kyoto the 3rd week of March, and want to take about a week off to sightsee nearby places. We've been to Kyoto and Nara before, so want to a bit further afield.
* Maybe 2 or 3 days before Kyoto meeting, I'll visit Hiroshima and Miyajima. Best to fly in to Osaka from the US?
* From Hiroshima, take a train to Kyoto? Which train?
* After 1 week in Kyoto, then go to Kyushu island. By train or fly?
* Fly out of Kyushu from Fukuoa?
Please recommend specific places that are particularly scenic and uniquely Japanese. We're interested in nature, onsen, hiking, culture, history.
Thanks all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotmail login error 1(8OO) 57O 1233 MS OUTLOOK mail HELPLINE NUMBER
- 2 http://www.tryapext.com/goji-life-argentina/
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 Sri Lanka May
- 6 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!