I'm starting to plan a trip to Japan, and have questions about which international airport(s) to fly in and out of and how to get to various places we have in mind to sightsee.
I have a conference in Kyoto the 3rd week of March, and want to take about a week off to sightsee nearby places. We've been to Kyoto and Nara before, so want to a bit further afield.
* Maybe 2 or 3 days before Kyoto meeting, I'll visit Hiroshima and Miyajima. Best to fly in to Osaka from the US?
* From Hiroshima, take a train to Kyoto? Which train?
* After 1 week in Kyoto, then go to Kyushu island. By train or fly?
* Fly out of Kyushu from Fukuoa?
Please recommend specific places that are particularly scenic and uniquely Japanese. We're interested in nature, onsen, hiking, culture, history.
Thanks all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Movers5th Company Provides Door To Door Service in India Cities
- 2 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 3 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 4 Movers5th Packers and Movers is a premier Services
- 5 Body Nutrition For A Physique Building Program
- 6 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 7 Movers5th Packers and Movers best offers packers and movers service
- 8 Thai Massage Questions
- 9 Bangkok: Massage
- 10 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 11 Recommendations for spa treatments in Bangkok?
- 12 ANYONE TRIED THESE SPAS IN BANGKOK?
- 13 Movers5th Compare to traditional Packing and moving Services companies
- 14 http://www.healtheverplus.com/solar-garcinia/
- 15 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 16 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 17 The Movers5th Company is Indian Cities Packing and Moving Services
- 18 Some pic collection about China
- 19 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 20 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/geniux-reviews/
- 21 Movers5th Packers and Movers to Provides Services
- 22 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 23 Geniux Reviews: Grow Up Your Energy Level
- 24 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?