I'm starting to plan a trip to Japan, and have questions about which international airport(s) to fly in and out of and how to get to various places we have in mind to sightsee.
I have a conference in Kyoto the 3rd week of March, and want to take about a week off to sightsee nearby places. We've been to Kyoto and Nara before, so want to a bit further afield.
* Maybe 2 or 3 days before Kyoto meeting, I'll visit Hiroshima and Miyajima. Best to fly in to Osaka from the US?
* From Hiroshima, take a train to Kyoto? Which train?
* After 1 week in Kyoto, then go to Kyushu island. By train or fly?
* Fly out of Kyushu from Fukuoa?
Please recommend specific places that are particularly scenic and uniquely Japanese. We're interested in nature, onsen, hiking, culture, history.
Thanks all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/nitrobuild-plus-fr/
- 2 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 3 Totally unprepared
- 4 An island paradise?
- 5 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 6 Sri Lanka Question
- 7 Honeymoon in Sri Lanka - help/ideas
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 10 Discovering Paradise: fly to Sri Lanka
- 11 Trip to Sri Lanka
- 12 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 13 Three weeks in beautiful Sri Lanka
- 14 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 15 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 16 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 17 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 18 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 19 dhttp://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 20 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 23 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 24 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 25 Nai Thon beach Thailand