I know it must have been posted already but I couldnt the answer.
I will be traveling from Phuket to Koh Phangan for the New Years party on Dec. 30 and was wondering if you could recommend where to book tickets from for the travel (bus, ferrry combo or whatever). All flights are fully booked.. I know its suggested to buy tickets in advance, but I am only arriving on the 28th so that would mean taking a huge risk of not being able to obtain any tickets. For reference, I will be staying in Patong area in Phuket and will be heading to Haad Rin in Koh Phangan.
Also, I will be traveling back from Koh Samui To Ao Nang (Krabi) and have the same question- where to book tickets from for the travel. I will be traveling from Bohput/Chaweng area in Koh Samui. Here I do have the option to book from someone once I arrive..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 November, March, June... Japan?
- 4 Itinerary Help Japan
- 5 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 9 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 10 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 11 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
Transport from Phuket - Koh Phangan and Koh Samui - Ao Nang