I know it must have been posted already but I couldnt the answer.
I will be traveling from Phuket to Koh Phangan for the New Years party on Dec. 30 and was wondering if you could recommend where to book tickets from for the travel (bus, ferrry combo or whatever). All flights are fully booked.. I know its suggested to buy tickets in advance, but I am only arriving on the 28th so that would mean taking a huge risk of not being able to obtain any tickets. For reference, I will be staying in Patong area in Phuket and will be heading to Haad Rin in Koh Phangan.
Also, I will be traveling back from Koh Samui To Ao Nang (Krabi) and have the same question- where to book tickets from for the travel. I will be traveling from Bohput/Chaweng area in Koh Samui. Here I do have the option to book from someone once I arrive..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 2 Takayama trail, Japan
- 3 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 4 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 5 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 6 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 7 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 15 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 16 Visa for India
- 17 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 Hútòng Walking
- 20 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 21 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 22 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 23 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 24 Please come back, colduphere!
- 25 Celebration of Life for Carol
Transport from Phuket - Koh Phangan and Koh Samui - Ao Nang