I know it must have been posted already but I couldnt the answer.
I will be traveling from Phuket to Koh Phangan for the New Years party on Dec. 30 and was wondering if you could recommend where to book tickets from for the travel (bus, ferrry combo or whatever). All flights are fully booked.. I know its suggested to buy tickets in advance, but I am only arriving on the 28th so that would mean taking a huge risk of not being able to obtain any tickets. For reference, I will be staying in Patong area in Phuket and will be heading to Haad Rin in Koh Phangan.
Also, I will be traveling back from Koh Samui To Ao Nang (Krabi) and have the same question- where to book tickets from for the travel. I will be traveling from Bohput/Chaweng area in Koh Samui. Here I do have the option to book from someone once I arrive..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 경정 ■■접_속: kro55.컴 ■■
- 2 경마문화 ■■접_속: kro55.컴 ■■
- 3 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Road Scholar tour in China
- 8 Being customs
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 11 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 12 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 13 Tips in Myanmar
- 14 myanmar
- 15 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 16 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 17 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 18 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 19 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 20 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 A beach of choice on Samui
- 22 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 23 Travel India solo
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
Transport from Phuket - Koh Phangan and Koh Samui - Ao Nang