I know it must have been posted already but I couldnt the answer.
I will be traveling from Phuket to Koh Phangan for the New Years party on Dec. 30 and was wondering if you could recommend where to book tickets from for the travel (bus, ferrry combo or whatever). All flights are fully booked.. I know its suggested to buy tickets in advance, but I am only arriving on the 28th so that would mean taking a huge risk of not being able to obtain any tickets. For reference, I will be staying in Patong area in Phuket and will be heading to Haad Rin in Koh Phangan.
Also, I will be traveling back from Koh Samui To Ao Nang (Krabi) and have the same question- where to book tickets from for the travel. I will be traveling from Bohput/Chaweng area in Koh Samui. Here I do have the option to book from someone once I arrive..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 participational photo project "Sun aroud the Globe"
- 2 Changing planes at Dubai
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 Indian Food Series
- 6 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 "necessities" for India
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 14 days in Myanmar
- 12 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 13 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 17 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Short trip to Myanmar
- 19 ATMs in Japan
- 20 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 21 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 22 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 25 Mandalay questions
Transport from Phuket - Koh Phangan and Koh Samui - Ao Nang