Wondering if anyone speaks Marathi, which I believe is the language spoken in Mumbai.
Does anyone know a Marathi word for a "giant" of a man? Or a large man? (But not a fat man.)
Would appreciate any advice you can offer! For a short story I'm writing.
Raksasa comes up when I google 'giant,' but can't be sure I'm getting the most appropriate translation.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japanese art
- 2 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 3 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 4 Traveling to SE Asia
- 5 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 6 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 7 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 8 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 9 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 10 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 11 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 12 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 13 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 14 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 15 Hakone station confusion
- 16 TOKYO tour guide
- 17 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 18 1 month in Thailand and??
- 19 Kimballs in Panama
- 20 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 23 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 24 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013