Wondering if anyone speaks Marathi, which I believe is the language spoken in Mumbai.
Does anyone know a Marathi word for a "giant" of a man? Or a large man? (But not a fat man.)
Would appreciate any advice you can offer! For a short story I'm writing.
Raksasa comes up when I google 'giant,' but can't be sure I'm getting the most appropriate translation.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 2 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Japan GTG, early April
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Japan itinerary advice
- 7 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 8 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 9 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 10 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 13 Other than Kyoto?
- 14 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 15 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 16 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 17 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 18 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 19 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 20 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 21 Beijing tours
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 24 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 25 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!