Wondering if anyone speaks Marathi, which I believe is the language spoken in Mumbai.
Does anyone know a Marathi word for a "giant" of a man? Or a large man? (But not a fat man.)
Would appreciate any advice you can offer! For a short story I'm writing.
Raksasa comes up when I google 'giant,' but can't be sure I'm getting the most appropriate translation.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India in March and April??
- 2 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 3 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 4 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 5 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 6 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 7 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 8 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 9 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 a month in india
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 India Safari 2017
- 14 Datong in Winter
- 15 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 16 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 17 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 18 haneda hotel
- 19 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 20 Rishikesh, India
- 21 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 22 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 23 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight