Wondering if anyone speaks Marathi, which I believe is the language spoken in Mumbai.
Does anyone know a Marathi word for a "giant" of a man? Or a large man? (But not a fat man.)
Would appreciate any advice you can offer! For a short story I'm writing.
Raksasa comes up when I google 'giant,' but can't be sure I'm getting the most appropriate translation.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바둑tv ∨∨접 속 : vpp332.com ∧∧추천인:지퍼
- 2 현금바둑이 ≤≤홈 피 - vpp332.com ≥≥추천인:지퍼
- 3 Tokyo hotel help
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 6 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 7 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 8 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 9 Vietnam visa
- 10 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 11 Family Friendly Penang
- 12 Train trip costs help please
- 13 Weather forecast
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 18 Sri Lanka advice
- 19 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 20 Ryokan in Japan
- 21 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 22 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Itinerary & airport help
- 25 Dinner spots for solo traveller