I will be arriving in Singapore airport T2 on Sunday am around 8am and flying out at 5pm.
The transit hotels in both terminals are full.
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced hotel that offers day rates? Would there be any 4* or 5* that does so? I prefer not to stay in the Hotel 81 type chains if possible.
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 2 Sri Lanka in December
- 3 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 4 New Thai Visa
- 5 january 31 in colombo
- 6 Serendipity Srilanka
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Traffic and Police in India
- 11 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 12 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 13 New Years in Japan
- 14 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 15 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 3 weeks in Japan
- 18 A first time for everything in Japan
- 19 India Tour Companies
- 20 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 21 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 22 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 23 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 24 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 25 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought