I will be arriving in Singapore airport T2 on Sunday am around 8am and flying out at 5pm.
The transit hotels in both terminals are full.
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced hotel that offers day rates? Would there be any 4* or 5* that does so? I prefer not to stay in the Hotel 81 type chains if possible.
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China and Japan help
- 2 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 3 Requesting Passport Number
- 4 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Help! India Visa question....
- 7 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 8 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 9 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 10 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 11 Singapore hotel
- 12 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 13 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 14 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 15 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 16 Phu Quoc
- 17 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 18 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 19 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 22 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 23 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 24 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?