I'll go to Japan in late June with my 11 y/o grand daughter. Our flight from Sydney will land in Narita and well continue our journey to Kyoto via Itami airport. The connection between 2 flights will be 1hour 30' and on one ticket issued by JAL.
My question is that short transit time OK for our domestic flight? Do we need to get our bag, get thru to custom then check in again at domestic counter or will JAL check them thru from SYDD to ITM at our departure point?
Thank you for your input.
(I post this question in Asia forum but not tag it to Japan so have to repost here)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MSN@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 3 Recommend the best way to get to Hoi An from Hue
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 9 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 Terracotta Warriors
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 17 hiking japan sept
- 18 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 19 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 20 The best way to My Son
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport