I'll go to Japan in late June with my 11 y/o grand daughter. Our flight from Sydney will land in Narita and well continue our journey to Kyoto via Itami airport. The connection between 2 flights will be 1hour 30' and on one ticket issued by JAL.
My question is that short transit time OK for our domestic flight? Do we need to get our bag, get thru to custom then check in again at domestic counter or will JAL check them thru from SYDD to ITM at our departure point?
Thank you for your input.
(I post this question in Asia forum but not tag it to Japan so have to repost here)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 currency conversion
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 Help - India take 2
- 4 CNX late arrival?
- 5 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 6 The truth about elephant tourism
- 7 booking thailand trip with airfare and hotels?
- 8 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 9 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 10 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 13 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 14 is this a good travel plan?
- 15 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 16 Phenom Penh
- 17 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 18 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 19 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 20 One day in Saigon
- 21 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 22 Bali private driver recommendation
- 23 North India Itinerary advice
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 The Indian money crunch.
Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport