I'll go to Japan in late June with my 11 y/o grand daughter. Our flight from Sydney will land in Narita and well continue our journey to Kyoto via Itami airport. The connection between 2 flights will be 1hour 30' and on one ticket issued by JAL.
My question is that short transit time OK for our domestic flight? Do we need to get our bag, get thru to custom then check in again at domestic counter or will JAL check them thru from SYDD to ITM at our departure point?
Thank you for your input.
(I post this question in Asia forum but not tag it to Japan so have to repost here)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport