I'll go to Japan in late June with my 11 y/o grand daughter. Our flight from Sydney will land in Narita and well continue our journey to Kyoto via Itami airport. The connection between 2 flights will be 1hour 30' and on one ticket issued by JAL.
My question is that short transit time OK for our domestic flight? Do we need to get our bag, get thru to custom then check in again at domestic counter or will JAL check them thru from SYDD to ITM at our departure point?
Thank you for your input.
(I post this question in Asia forum but not tag it to Japan so have to repost here)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 2 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 3 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 4 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 5 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 6 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 7 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 8 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 9 3 weeks in Japan
- 10 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 11 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 12 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 13 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 14 India Tour Companies
- 15 Vietnam Dong
- 16 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 17 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 18 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 19 New Years in Japan
- 20 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 21 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 22 Touristy Thailand
- 23 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 24 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens
Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport