I am trying to use my United miles for my Thai Air flights but not all available flights are coming up using miles.
The 8:35 am from BKK arriving in Phuket at 10:00 would give me plenty of time to make the 13:30 ferry but I can't seem to get it with miles. My next option would be taking a 10:00 am arriving into Phuket at 11:20. I know that it takes 1 hour to get to the ferry station which barring any significant delays at airport should be ok???
We are staying at the Holiday Inn and they are telling me it is NOT enough time...can anyone offer some thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 2 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 3 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 4 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 5 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 6 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 7 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 8 Planning my Philippines trip
- 9 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 10 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 13 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 16 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 17 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 18 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 19 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 20 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 November, March, June... Japan?
- 23 Itinerary Help Japan
- 24 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 25 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha