I am trying to use my United miles for my Thai Air flights but not all available flights are coming up using miles.
The 8:35 am from BKK arriving in Phuket at 10:00 would give me plenty of time to make the 13:30 ferry but I can't seem to get it with miles. My next option would be taking a 10:00 am arriving into Phuket at 11:20. I know that it takes 1 hour to get to the ferry station which barring any significant delays at airport should be ok???
We are staying at the Holiday Inn and they are telling me it is NOT enough time...can anyone offer some thoughts??
Transfer question for Phuket ferry
- 1 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 2 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 3 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 8 water delivery and water dispenser
- 9 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 India, What Can I Say!
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 19 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 20 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 21 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 22 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 23 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 24 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 25 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome