I am trying to use my United miles for my Thai Air flights but not all available flights are coming up using miles.
The 8:35 am from BKK arriving in Phuket at 10:00 would give me plenty of time to make the 13:30 ferry but I can't seem to get it with miles. My next option would be taking a 10:00 am arriving into Phuket at 11:20. I know that it takes 1 hour to get to the ferry station which barring any significant delays at airport should be ok???
We are staying at the Holiday Inn and they are telling me it is NOT enough time...can anyone offer some thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 7 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 8 Taiwan confusion..
- 9 Tokyo daytrip
- 10 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 11 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 12 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 13 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 14 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 15 Laos- two weeks in January
- 16 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback