I am trying to use my United miles for my Thai Air flights but not all available flights are coming up using miles.
The 8:35 am from BKK arriving in Phuket at 10:00 would give me plenty of time to make the 13:30 ferry but I can't seem to get it with miles. My next option would be taking a 10:00 am arriving into Phuket at 11:20. I know that it takes 1 hour to get to the ferry station which barring any significant delays at airport should be ok???
We are staying at the Holiday Inn and they are telling me it is NOT enough time...can anyone offer some thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 free walking tours in hanoi
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 China in July
- 7 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 8 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 12 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 15 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Being customs
- 19 Itinerary feedback please
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 22 Tips in Myanmar
- 23 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 24 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 25 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?