has anyone ever taken the train from singapore to kuala lumpur and then back again? if so could you please comment on how you liked/disliked it! i thinking of taking the trip for something a little different in early june.
thanks. i look forward to hearing your comments.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 2 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 3 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 4 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 5 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 6 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 7 Kyushu in late September
- 8 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 9 Bangkok, day tours.
- 10 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 11 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 14 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 15 hanoi eats
- 16 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 17 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 18 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 19 My First India Trip
- 20 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 21 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 22 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 23 Castle & King tour questions
- 24 5 days Japan
- 25 Bicycle riding required?