The fare for a 2nd class train ticket from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur and vice versa, quoted by KTM (Malaysia Railway) website ahttp://www.ktmb.com.my were both 34.00. But from SIN/KUL, the currency is S$, while KUL/SIN, it was RM. The exchange rate is app. 1S$=2.1RM. If the information from KTM website is not wrong. That means travllers have to pay more than double the price to travel from SIN to KUL.
Train Ticket Prices
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 4 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 11 Connaught Place
- 12 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 13 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 18 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 19 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 20 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 21 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 22 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 23 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 What did you think of Mumbai?