From the Bangkok Post, via Travelvish. Terrible news about a deadly fire in the night market at Siem Reap. http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/325176/siem-reap-blaze-kills-8
Tragic fire in Siem Reap market
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 6 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 9 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 10 India's Online VISA Application
- 11 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 12 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 22 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 23 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 24 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 25 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram