Everyoone talks about the traffic in new dehli that does hinder getting to the sites of interest to tourist. One thread talks about Sunday being light, but if everything is closed on Monday: why would Sunday be the lightest traffic day
traffic in new dehli: the lightest days to facilitate touring
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 2 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 3 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 4 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 5 Japan Itinerary for May
- 6 South Korea 5 days
- 7 Japan -OAT tour
- 8 Thai island escape
- 9 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 10 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 13 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 14 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 15 General question
- 16 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 17 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 18 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 19 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 20 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 21 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 24 Phuket Hotel
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA