Please recommend a good/ interesting traditional Korean spa/sauna in Seoul. One of those places where you can sample different types of treatment, but too expensive. We'll be staying in the Coex area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help with Singapore, Malaysia and Bali
- 2 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 3 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 4 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 5 where to stay in Bali
- 6 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 7 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 8 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 11 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 12 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 15 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 17 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 18 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 Totally unprepared
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 23 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu