Please recommend a good/ interesting traditional Korean spa/sauna in Seoul. One of those places where you can sample different types of treatment, but too expensive. We'll be staying in the Coex area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 3 Bridge players Beware!!
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 Vaccinations
- 6 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 7 Capsule hotels
- 8 Borneo forest fires
- 9 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 10 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 11 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 12 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 13 Chengdu and Beijing
- 14 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 15 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 16 2 months in Indonesia
- 17 a year in burma
- 18 First time to SEA
- 19 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 20 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 21 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 22 Seoul Searching Questions
- 23 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 24 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 25 Kampot/Kep- 3 days