Please recommend a good/ interesting traditional Korean spa/sauna in Seoul. One of those places where you can sample different types of treatment, but too expensive. We'll be staying in the Coex area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kidney Donor's Needed Urgently
- 2 Kidney Donor's Needed Urgently
- 3 Kidney Donor's Needed Urgently
- 4 Bangkok in April?!?
- 5 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 6 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 7 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 8 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 9 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 10 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 11 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 12 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 13 My visit to Vietnam
- 14 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 15 New Member
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 17 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 18 Japn tour 10 nights
- 19 5 weeks in Japan
- 20 My visit to Thailand
- 21 My visit to Cambodia
- 22 Family Trip to Japan
- 23 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 24 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 25 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016