My travel agent has suggested the Amara Resort, but I think it is far from "town". Is there a town? Are there restaurants,shops,etc?Any other deluxe hotels? Thank you so much.
Town or no town at Ngapili Beach
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 2 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 3 One week in Thailand
- 4 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 5 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 6 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 11 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 14 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 15 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 18 Indian visa
- 19 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 20 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 21 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 22 Art in Shanghai
- 23 Dress code in India
- 24 One week in India
- 25 Wedding anniversary in Bali