I'm searching for a tour agency which will take me from Beijing to N. Korea, and in particular, let me see Pyongyang. I don't want a tour of Beijing. If anyone has any experience or information which may be helpful, I'd be really grateful. Thanks in advance.
Tours to North Korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Clothing needs
- 3 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 4 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 5 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 6 Adelphi Suites
- 7 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 8 Buying Insurance for Motorcycle Tours in Vietnam???
- 9 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 10 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 11 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 12 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 13 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 14 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 15 Nancy Chandler maps
- 16 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 17 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 18 Help re. Visa.
- 19 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 20 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 21 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 22 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 23 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 24 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 25 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21