I'm interested in taking a tour to Nepal and Tibet this fall. Not looking for trekking, less than 2-3 miles per day walking. From my research so far this organization http://www.nepaltoursdestination.com/ seems to have the best selection. However I haven't been able to find any reviews for them. Anybody have experience with them, or for that matter any other tour operator you could recommend?
Tours to Nepal/Tibet
View all Asia activity »
- 1 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 2 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 3 ...or maybe India?
- 4 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 5 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 6 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 7 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 10 OUR SEASIA Odyssey
- 11 India in November
- 12 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 13 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 14 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 15 Southern India
- 16 Vietnam money
- 17 help,
- 18 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 23 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 24 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 25 ANA Dreamliner