TonkinTravel has sent us a proposal for the Vietnam portion of our trip. We have the option of signing up for private tours. I don't think we need them in Hanoi, Hoi An or HCMC. I'm wondering if a car/driver would be handy in Hue. Also any opinions on a half day trip to the Delta from HCMC? Thanks!
Tours in Hue and optional trip to Mekong Delta?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 2 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 3 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 4 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 5 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 6 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 7 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 8 6 full days in Yagoon
- 9 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 10 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 11 Kyushu rail pass
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 14 A wow spot
- 15 Myanmar itinerary help
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 18 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 21 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 24 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 25 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?