TonkinTravel has sent us a proposal for the Vietnam portion of our trip. We have the option of signing up for private tours. I don't think we need them in Hanoi, Hoi An or HCMC. I'm wondering if a car/driver would be handy in Hue. Also any opinions on a half day trip to the Delta from HCMC? Thanks!
Tours in Hue and optional trip to Mekong Delta?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 2 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 3 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 4 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 5 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 6 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 7 Thailand mid-December
- 8 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 9 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 10 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 11 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 12 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 13 What I like about Mumbai
- 14 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 15 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 16 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 18 Indian visa
- 19 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 20 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 21 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 22 One week in Thailand
- 23 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara