TonkinTravel has sent us a proposal for the Vietnam portion of our trip. We have the option of signing up for private tours. I don't think we need them in Hanoi, Hoi An or HCMC. I'm wondering if a car/driver would be handy in Hue. Also any opinions on a half day trip to the Delta from HCMC? Thanks!
Tours in Hue and optional trip to Mekong Delta?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 2 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 3 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 4 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 5 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 6 Where are your fav places to eat with kids in HK
- 7 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 8 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 9 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 10 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 11 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 12 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 13 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 10 days in South Korea?
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 18 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 21 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 25 Hiroshima Day Tour