TonkinTravel has sent us a proposal for the Vietnam portion of our trip. We have the option of signing up for private tours. I don't think we need them in Hanoi, Hoi An or HCMC. I'm wondering if a car/driver would be handy in Hue. Also any opinions on a half day trip to the Delta from HCMC? Thanks!
Tours in Hue and optional trip to Mekong Delta?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 2 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 3 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 4 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 5 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 6 Nepal- recipe?
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 9 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 10 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 11 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 12 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 13 Connaught Place
- 14 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 15 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 16 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 17 My SEA trip - photos update
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 20 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 21 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 22 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 24 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 25 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt