TonkinTravel has sent us a proposal for the Vietnam portion of our trip. We have the option of signing up for private tours. I don't think we need them in Hanoi, Hoi An or HCMC. I'm wondering if a car/driver would be handy in Hue. Also any opinions on a half day trip to the Delta from HCMC? Thanks!
Tours in Hue and optional trip to Mekong Delta?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 2 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 8 Osaka shopping
- 9 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 10 Penang
- 11 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 14 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 15 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 16 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 17 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 18 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 19 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 20 Takayama ideas in April?
- 21 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 22 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 23 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 24 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 25 4-1/2 days in Seoul