TonkinTravel has sent us a proposal for the Vietnam portion of our trip. We have the option of signing up for private tours. I don't think we need them in Hanoi, Hoi An or HCMC. I'm wondering if a car/driver would be handy in Hue. Also any opinions on a half day trip to the Delta from HCMC? Thanks!
Tours in Hue and optional trip to Mekong Delta?
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 3 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 4 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 5 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 6 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 7 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 where to go in SE Asia
- 11 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 12 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 13 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 14 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 17 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 18 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 19 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 20 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 21 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 22 Sri Lanka
- 23 Suggestion for Bali
- 24 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 25 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice