I have just returned from three weeks in Thailand and detailed my experiences in several blog posts below in case anyone is interested.
Overall thoughts - amazing place, especially for lovers of wildlife, but the Islands in the South can get a bit touristy though there are ways to escape the crowd and ubiquitous western pubs.
Hope the info can be of assistance to anyone planning a trip!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyorder.org/zyflex/
- 2 Phuket Beaches
- 3 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 4 Himachal Pradesh
- 5 India itinerary critique please
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?