There are so many places in India worth visiting, but recently I've come upon this post http://www.indiapalette.com/forums/topic/places-i-dont-want-to-visit-in-india-dhobi-ghat/ , where the author explains why she wouldn't visit Dhobi Ghat, one of the touristic must see places in Mumbai. For me,I guess, the beaches of Goa would be such a place, mainly because of the unwanted attention of some of the local men. And what place you wouldn't visit in India, in spite of all the recommendations?
Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 3 Amphawa Floating Market
- 4 Currency in South Korea
- 5 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 6 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 7 Krabi island tours
- 8 6 full days in Yagoon
- 9 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 10 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 11 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 12 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 13 Malaysian honeymoon
- 14 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 15 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 16 Myanmar itinerary help
- 17 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 18 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 19 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 20 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 21 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 22 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 23 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 24 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 25 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?