There are so many places in India worth visiting, but recently I've come upon this post http://www.indiapalette.com/forums/topic/places-i-dont-want-to-visit-in-india-dhobi-ghat/ , where the author explains why she wouldn't visit Dhobi Ghat, one of the touristic must see places in Mumbai. For me,I guess, the beaches of Goa would be such a place, mainly because of the unwanted attention of some of the local men. And what place you wouldn't visit in India, in spite of all the recommendations?
Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 2 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 3 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 4 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 5 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 9 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 10 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 11 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 12 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 13 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 14 hokkaido outskirts
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 17 July itinerary in Japan
- 18 India and Nepal 2014
- 19 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 20 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 21 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 22 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 23 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 24 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 25 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published