There are so many places in India worth visiting, but recently I've come upon this post http://www.indiapalette.com/forums/topic/places-i-dont-want-to-visit-in-india-dhobi-ghat/ , where the author explains why she wouldn't visit Dhobi Ghat, one of the touristic must see places in Mumbai. For me,I guess, the beaches of Goa would be such a place, mainly because of the unwanted attention of some of the local men. And what place you wouldn't visit in India, in spite of all the recommendations?
Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 2 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 3 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 4 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 5 Help re. Visa.
- 6 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 7 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 8 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 9 Nancy Chandler maps
- 10 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 11 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 12 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 13 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 14 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 15 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 16 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 17 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 18 Bangkok and Manila
- 19 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 20 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 16 days in Vietnam
- 23 Guide in Bagan?
- 24 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 25 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop