My husband and I will be traveling on a vacation to the Philippines for 2 weeks in March. We are US citizens and have valid passports. I understand that we do not need a tourist visa for this short trip. My question is does anyone know if we have to have a completely blank entry/departure page in our passport for Philippines immigration (some countries that we have traveled to, like Cambodia, require this)? Or do we just need to have a blank entry and a blank departure square on the entry/departure page (each entry/departure page is divided into 4 squares)? I ask this because I do not have one completely blank entry/departure page, but do have blank entry and departure squares open. I want to make sure that this will be OK for our trip to the Philippines. Thanks.
tourist passport requirements
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 4 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 5 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 6 Phuket
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 Phones in Asia
- 12 Japan in December
- 13 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 14 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 15 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 16 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 17 India Add-on
- 18 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 19 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 22 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 23 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 24 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 25 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii