My husband and I will be traveling on a vacation to the Philippines for 2 weeks in March. We are US citizens and have valid passports. I understand that we do not need a tourist visa for this short trip. My question is does anyone know if we have to have a completely blank entry/departure page in our passport for Philippines immigration (some countries that we have traveled to, like Cambodia, require this)? Or do we just need to have a blank entry and a blank departure square on the entry/departure page (each entry/departure page is divided into 4 squares)? I ask this because I do not have one completely blank entry/departure page, but do have blank entry and departure squares open. I want to make sure that this will be OK for our trip to the Philippines. Thanks.
tourist passport requirements
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 2 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 3 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 4 Help re. Visa.
- 5 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 6 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 7 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 8 Nancy Chandler maps
- 9 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 10 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 13 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 14 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 15 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 16 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 17 Bangkok and Manila
- 18 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 19 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 20 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 21 16 days in Vietnam
- 22 Guide in Bagan?
- 23 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 24 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 25 Dentist