My husband and I will be traveling on a vacation to the Philippines for 2 weeks in March. We are US citizens and have valid passports. I understand that we do not need a tourist visa for this short trip. My question is does anyone know if we have to have a completely blank entry/departure page in our passport for Philippines immigration (some countries that we have traveled to, like Cambodia, require this)? Or do we just need to have a blank entry and a blank departure square on the entry/departure page (each entry/departure page is divided into 4 squares)? I ask this because I do not have one completely blank entry/departure page, but do have blank entry and departure squares open. I want to make sure that this will be OK for our trip to the Philippines. Thanks.
tourist passport requirements
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 Kyushu rail pass
- 3 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 Currency in South Korea
- 6 Places to visit in India in October
- 7 Driver in South India
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 10 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 11 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 12 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 13 6 full days in Yagoon
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 16 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Amphawa Floating Market
- 19 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 20 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 21 Krabi island tours
- 22 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 25 Malaysian honeymoon