My husband and I will be traveling on a vacation to the Philippines for 2 weeks in March. We are US citizens and have valid passports. I understand that we do not need a tourist visa for this short trip. My question is does anyone know if we have to have a completely blank entry/departure page in our passport for Philippines immigration (some countries that we have traveled to, like Cambodia, require this)? Or do we just need to have a blank entry and a blank departure square on the entry/departure page (each entry/departure page is divided into 4 squares)? I ask this because I do not have one completely blank entry/departure page, but do have blank entry and departure squares open. I want to make sure that this will be OK for our trip to the Philippines. Thanks.
tourist passport requirements
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Problems at 12,000'
- 3 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 4 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 7 Which Putu in Bali????
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 10 Japan, japan
- 11 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 12 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 13 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 14 Hong Kong restaurants
- 15 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 16 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 17 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 18 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 19 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 22 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 23 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria