My husband is Hong Kong on business this week, he has Saturday off before flying home, we have been there before so have done the Peak, Stanley Markets etc, haven't been to Lantau Island which I understand is good. He won't venture very far by himself but I thought a tour would be a good idea, can anyone suggest a good company that we could book through to pick him up and bring him back to Causeway Bay. Thanks
tour to lantau island recommendation
View all Asia activity »
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 3 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 4 Don't use World Expeditions
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 First time in Japan
- 7 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 8 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 9 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Heyloo Hampi
- 13 Southern India
- 14 Bangkok - November 2014
- 15 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 18 Best Food in Tokyo
- 19 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 20 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 21 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 22 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 23 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 24 Bangkok Taxi Complaints
- 25 Thailand in June