My husband is Hong Kong on business this week, he has Saturday off before flying home, we have been there before so have done the Peak, Stanley Markets etc, haven't been to Lantau Island which I understand is good. He won't venture very far by himself but I thought a tour would be a good idea, can anyone suggest a good company that we could book through to pick him up and bring him back to Causeway Bay. Thanks
tour to lantau island recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 where can i find replica handbags
- 4 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 5 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 6 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 7 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 8 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 9 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 10 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 11 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 14 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 15 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 16 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 17 Nepal
- 18 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 19 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 20 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 21 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 22 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 23 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 24 1st time Japan - solo female
- 25 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013