I´m going to have 6 full days in Gulf of Thailand.
I will arrive in Phuket and can depart from Phuket or Krabi to Bangkok, my first plan is:
1 day - Arrive around 1 a.m -This day just relax in Phuket and visit one beach
2 day - Dive tour to Similan from Phuket, entire day but i wanna do this.
3 day - Visit James Bond Island
4 day - Check out hostel/hotel, boat to PhiPhi and get overnight tour to Maya Bay
5 day - Check in in a hotel at Phi Phi after Maya Bay tour and relax with some beach and beers.
6 - Bout to Krabi, visit some place and sleep there.
7 - In very morning flight to Bangkok
So my friends, some advice?!? Can i change something?
thank for all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing tours
- 2 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 9 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 13 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos