I´m going to have 6 full days in Gulf of Thailand.
I will arrive in Phuket and can depart from Phuket or Krabi to Bangkok, my first plan is:
1 day - Arrive around 1 a.m -This day just relax in Phuket and visit one beach
2 day - Dive tour to Similan from Phuket, entire day but i wanna do this.
3 day - Visit James Bond Island
4 day - Check out hostel/hotel, boat to PhiPhi and get overnight tour to Maya Bay
5 day - Check in in a hotel at Phi Phi after Maya Bay tour and relax with some beach and beers.
6 - Bout to Krabi, visit some place and sleep there.
7 - In very morning flight to Bangkok
So my friends, some advice?!? Can i change something?
thank for all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 2 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 3 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 4 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 5 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 6 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 7 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 12 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 13 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 19 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 20 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 21 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 22 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 23 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 24 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 25 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti