I´m going to have 6 full days in Gulf of Thailand.
I will arrive in Phuket and can depart from Phuket or Krabi to Bangkok, my first plan is:
1 day - Arrive around 1 a.m -This day just relax in Phuket and visit one beach
2 day - Dive tour to Similan from Phuket, entire day but i wanna do this.
3 day - Visit James Bond Island
4 day - Check out hostel/hotel, boat to PhiPhi and get overnight tour to Maya Bay
5 day - Check in in a hotel at Phi Phi after Maya Bay tour and relax with some beach and beers.
6 - Bout to Krabi, visit some place and sleep there.
7 - In very morning flight to Bangkok
So my friends, some advice?!? Can i change something?
thank for all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 2 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 3 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 4 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 5 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Vietnam Dong
- 8 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 9 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 10 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 11 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 12 3 weeks in Japan
- 13 New Years in Japan
- 14 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 17 Touristy Thailand
- 18 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 19 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 20 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 21 Myanmar tour companies
- 22 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 23 A Victory Day Tour
- 24 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 25 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan