I´m going to have 6 full days in Gulf of Thailand.
I will arrive in Phuket and can depart from Phuket or Krabi to Bangkok, my first plan is:
1 day - Arrive around 1 a.m -This day just relax in Phuket and visit one beach
2 day - Dive tour to Similan from Phuket, entire day but i wanna do this.
3 day - Visit James Bond Island
4 day - Check out hostel/hotel, boat to PhiPhi and get overnight tour to Maya Bay
5 day - Check in in a hotel at Phi Phi after Maya Bay tour and relax with some beach and beers.
6 - Bout to Krabi, visit some place and sleep there.
7 - In very morning flight to Bangkok
So my friends, some advice?!? Can i change something?
thank for all.
Tour Phuket - Phi Phi - Krabi
- 1 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 4 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 5 Don't use World Expeditions
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 First time in Japan
- 8 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Heyloo Hampi
- 13 Southern India
- 14 Bangkok - November 2014
- 15 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 18 Best Food in Tokyo
- 19 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 20 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 21 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 22 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 23 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 24 Bangkok Taxi Complaints
- 25 Thailand in June