I´m going to have 6 full days in Gulf of Thailand.
I will arrive in Phuket and can depart from Phuket or Krabi to Bangkok, my first plan is:
1 day - Arrive around 1 a.m -This day just relax in Phuket and visit one beach
2 day - Dive tour to Similan from Phuket, entire day but i wanna do this.
3 day - Visit James Bond Island
4 day - Check out hostel/hotel, boat to PhiPhi and get overnight tour to Maya Bay
5 day - Check in in a hotel at Phi Phi after Maya Bay tour and relax with some beach and beers.
6 - Bout to Krabi, visit some place and sleep there.
7 - In very morning flight to Bangkok
So my friends, some advice?!? Can i change something?
thank for all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Chang Mai
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Beach hotel Thailand
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary