I'm looking for a tour operator to travel the Friendship Highway from Kathmandu to Lhasa. Has anyone had experience with Windhhorse Tours out of Minneapolis, with offices in various Asian locations? Or, do you have other recommendations? And what about Road Scholars for their trip to Bhutan? I'm interested in hearing pros and cons.
Tour operator in Tibet/Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ubud Tips
- 2 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 8 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 9 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 10 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 11 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 where can i find replica handbags
- 16 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 17 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 18 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 21 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 22 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 23 Nepal
- 24 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 25 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary