Do you have recommendations on which tour companies are reliable with good services? I experienced a tour with a local company in Hong Kong. It was a nightmare!,,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 2 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 3 In Seoul for one day
- 4 Some notes about South Korea
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 9 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 10 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 11 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 12 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 13 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 14 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 15 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 16 Totally unprepared
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 19 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 20 Rental Car Bali
- 21 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 22 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 23 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 24 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 25 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other