I do not want to rent a car so can anyone recommend a guide or tour company
for day trips around Bali.
What are a few things I shouldn't miss seeing while visiting Bali????
Tour guide in Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 2 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 3 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 4 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 7 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 8 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 11 5 nights in Japan.
- 12 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 13 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 18 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 19 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 20 Visa
- 21 Affordable Japan
- 22 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 23 Castle & King
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April