Recently returned from a trip to Bhutan. We booked through Jachung travel in the bay area. They in turn arranged the travel through Eagle Tours in Thimpu. Both organizations were great. They were quick to give us info prior to the trip. Everything went as planned on the trip. The itinerary was good -- and last our guide and driver were great! Highly recommended.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 2 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 7 Hanoi driver wanted
- 8 Budget Restaurants in Varkala
- 9 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 10 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 11 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 12 Suggestion for travel memories
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 15 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 16 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 17 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 18 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 19 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 20 Missing Air Asia flight
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 24 2nd location on the beach
- 25 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka