Hi - my husband and son (15 months), my sister and family (husband and 22 months daughter) are traveling to Indonesia in May 2011, including Bali. We only have 10 days total so we plan on spending 3 - 4 days (3 nights) in Bali (the rest in Jakarta). We are staying in Nusa Dua (thinking about booking the Novotel Nusa Dua Bali). Need your advice on the top things to see/do in Bali for 3 days, considering we have 2 infants with us - thus it won't be a full day non-stop activities, will have to include play on the beach, swimming, etc. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Top Things to see/do in Bali for 3 days
- 1 laundry services in Thailand and Vietnam for special clothes
- 2 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 3 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 4 cooling towels in Bangkok?
- 5 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 6 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 7 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 8 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 9 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 10 ypur daily news
- 11 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 12 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 13 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 14 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 15 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 16 Food in Uzbekistan
- 17 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 18 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 19 Train Fares in Japan
- 20 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 21 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 25 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013