Hi - my husband and son (15 months), my sister and family (husband and 22 months daughter) are traveling to Indonesia in May 2011, including Bali. We only have 10 days total so we plan on spending 3 - 4 days (3 nights) in Bali (the rest in Jakarta). We are staying in Nusa Dua (thinking about booking the Novotel Nusa Dua Bali). Need your advice on the top things to see/do in Bali for 3 days, considering we have 2 infants with us - thus it won't be a full day non-stop activities, will have to include play on the beach, swimming, etc. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Top Things to see/do in Bali for 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 2 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 5 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 8 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 11 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 12 beaches in Thailand
- 13 Krabi island tours
- 14 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed