hi - looking for people's thoughts on the top hotel in singapore and kuala lumpur. four seasons, ritz carlton, grand hyatt, raffles? has anyone been to these places - does anyone have a preference? i will be visiting in july and would appreciate anyone's advice...
top hotels in singapore and kuala lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 full days in Yagoon
- 2 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 3 Great place for a vacation
- 4 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 5 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 6 Night viewing of the Tajmahal
- 7 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 8 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 9 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 10 Kyushu rail pass
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 13 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 14 A wow spot
- 15 Myanmar itinerary help
- 16 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 17 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 18 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 19 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 20 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 21 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 22 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 25 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??