I am a student planning a solo trip to Tokyo, and I came across this article - http://www.nobofeed.com/stories/japans-net-cafe-refugees/
Does anyone have any experience using internet cafes as hostels? It seems that this is a common practice, but I haven't heard of anyone in real life using it. I'd much rather stay at one of these, than say a capsule hotel even, and I definitely am on a budget. However, it does seem a bit odd.
I'm hoping someone can shed some more light on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VERIZON@ Password ReSet CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPPORT CAre*
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 3 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 6 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 7 hiking japan sept
- 8 Terracotta Warriors
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 11 The best way to My Son
- 12 Japan Itinerary!
- 13 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 14 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 15 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 18 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 19 Japan rough itinerary
- 20 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 21 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 22 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 23 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 24 shanghai for 4 days
- 25 Budget Servied Apt