I have a friend in Tokyo who was going to translate between Japanese and English for me, but is no longer available due to work.
I am now looking for anyone who is able to assist me on a tour of the Tokyo Fire Dept on March 25th between 10-11am in Chiyoda, Tokyo.
I would consider using a translator service but I haven't found any which will do it for a reasonable price (quotes are in the hundreds [AUD])
Please let me know if you or someone you know can help! Absolutely will cover travel costs, pay you for your time - and even buy you meal to say thank you.
Only requirement is semi-business dress. It would be a bonus if you had medical understanding. Mostly i am trying to learn how their system works so the types of words i use should be mostly general
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan for Foodies
- 2 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 3 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 4 Singapore weather in August/September
- 5 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 6 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 7 One night in Osaka
- 8 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 9 First time going abroad
- 10 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 11 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Backpacking on a budget
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 16 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 17 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 18 electric plug
- 19 Day trips from Sapporo
- 20 Etiquette in Japan
- 21 Northern Thailand Options
- 22 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 23 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 24 Machiya Residence Inn-Kyoto
- 25 Staying Connected In Sri Lanka and India