I have a friend in Tokyo who was going to translate between Japanese and English for me, but is no longer available due to work.
I am now looking for anyone who is able to assist me on a tour of the Tokyo Fire Dept on March 25th between 10-11am in Chiyoda, Tokyo.
I would consider using a translator service but I haven't found any which will do it for a reasonable price (quotes are in the hundreds [AUD])
Please let me know if you or someone you know can help! Absolutely will cover travel costs, pay you for your time - and even buy you meal to say thank you.
Only requirement is semi-business dress. It would be a bonus if you had medical understanding. Mostly i am trying to learn how their system works so the types of words i use should be mostly general
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Aol @ mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Tec*h Care 24by7
- 2 New way explore in Saigon
- 3 Planning for India - comments please
- 4 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 shanghai for 4 days
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 13 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 16 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 17 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 18 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 19 Something about... Malaysia
- 20 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 21 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 22 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 23 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 24 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 25 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu