I have a friend in Tokyo who was going to translate between Japanese and English for me, but is no longer available due to work.
I am now looking for anyone who is able to assist me on a tour of the Tokyo Fire Dept on March 25th between 10-11am in Chiyoda, Tokyo.
I would consider using a translator service but I haven't found any which will do it for a reasonable price (quotes are in the hundreds [AUD])
Please let me know if you or someone you know can help! Absolutely will cover travel costs, pay you for your time - and even buy you meal to say thank you.
Only requirement is semi-business dress. It would be a bonus if you had medical understanding. Mostly i am trying to learn how their system works so the types of words i use should be mostly general
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 3 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 6 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 7 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Place to stay Hue
- 10 Hotel in Hanoi
- 11 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 12 Go to Pai or not?
- 13 Ko Kraden hotels
- 14 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trekking outside Sapa
- 21 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 22 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 25 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India