I have a friend in Tokyo who was going to translate between Japanese and English for me, but is no longer available due to work.
I am now looking for anyone who is able to assist me on a tour of the Tokyo Fire Dept on March 25th between 10-11am in Chiyoda, Tokyo.
I would consider using a translator service but I haven't found any which will do it for a reasonable price (quotes are in the hundreds [AUD])
Please let me know if you or someone you know can help! Absolutely will cover travel costs, pay you for your time - and even buy you meal to say thank you.
Only requirement is semi-business dress. It would be a bonus if you had medical understanding. Mostly i am trying to learn how their system works so the types of words i use should be mostly general
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 2 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 3 How much Yen?
- 4 Tokyo hotel help
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 South Korea for Chuseok
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 11 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 12 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 15 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 16 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 17 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 18 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 19 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 20 Private tours in Northern India
- 21 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 22 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 23 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 24 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 25 Fethiye to Bodrum