after coming back from Nikko. We will be staying at Hotel villa Fontaine at Shidome. and then going to Kyoto on 25th November. we will be using the JR 7 days pass on that day onward. Which staion should we board the shinkanshen. I understand it is either Tokto station on Shinagawa station. (Tokyo station is closer to Shinbashi station which we can walk from Shidome station, but i am concern we might get lost at Tokyo station (as it is hugh). is it easier to board the shinkanshen from shinagawa station instead. how long will it take to go from Shinbashi station to Shinagawa station by JR (subway / or train?)
Thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 2 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 3 New Travelor
- 4 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 5 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 6 Honeymoon in Bali
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Beautiful location for painting
- 9 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 10 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 11 India E Tourist Visa
- 12 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 13 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 14 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 15 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 16 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 17 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 18 Train Travel in Thailand
- 19 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 20 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 21 Phuket
- 22 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 23 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 24 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 25 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan