after coming back from Nikko. We will be staying at Hotel villa Fontaine at Shidome. and then going to Kyoto on 25th November. we will be using the JR 7 days pass on that day onward. Which staion should we board the shinkanshen. I understand it is either Tokto station on Shinagawa station. (Tokyo station is closer to Shinbashi station which we can walk from Shidome station, but i am concern we might get lost at Tokyo station (as it is hugh). is it easier to board the shinkanshen from shinagawa station instead. how long will it take to go from Shinbashi station to Shinagawa station by JR (subway / or train?)
Thank you for your help
Tokyo to Kyoto- which station to take Shinkansen?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 1st time Japan - solo female
- 4 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 5 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 6 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 7 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 8 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 9 Odyssey unlimited
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!