after coming back from Nikko. We will be staying at Hotel villa Fontaine at Shidome. and then going to Kyoto on 25th November. we will be using the JR 7 days pass on that day onward. Which staion should we board the shinkanshen. I understand it is either Tokto station on Shinagawa station. (Tokyo station is closer to Shinbashi station which we can walk from Shidome station, but i am concern we might get lost at Tokyo station (as it is hugh). is it easier to board the shinkanshen from shinagawa station instead. how long will it take to go from Shinbashi station to Shinagawa station by JR (subway / or train?)
Thank you for your help
Tokyo to Kyoto- which station to take Shinkansen?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 3 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 4 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 9 Travel during China national week?
- 10 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 11 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 12 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 13 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 14 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 15 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 16 Angkor - when to go?
- 17 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 India with 4 kids
- 20 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 21 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 22 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 23 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 24 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 25 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport