after coming back from Nikko. We will be staying at Hotel villa Fontaine at Shidome. and then going to Kyoto on 25th November. we will be using the JR 7 days pass on that day onward. Which staion should we board the shinkanshen. I understand it is either Tokto station on Shinagawa station. (Tokyo station is closer to Shinbashi station which we can walk from Shidome station, but i am concern we might get lost at Tokyo station (as it is hugh). is it easier to board the shinkanshen from shinagawa station instead. how long will it take to go from Shinbashi station to Shinagawa station by JR (subway / or train?)
Thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/beauty-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 4 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 Japan - costs
- 12 Japan for Foodies
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 14 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Japan Rail Pass
- 17 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 18 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 19 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 20 Sri Lanka May
- 21 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 22 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri