after coming back from Nikko. We will be staying at Hotel villa Fontaine at Shidome. and then going to Kyoto on 25th November. we will be using the JR 7 days pass on that day onward. Which staion should we board the shinkanshen. I understand it is either Tokto station on Shinagawa station. (Tokyo station is closer to Shinbashi station which we can walk from Shidome station, but i am concern we might get lost at Tokyo station (as it is hugh). is it easier to board the shinkanshen from shinagawa station instead. how long will it take to go from Shinbashi station to Shinagawa station by JR (subway / or train?)
Thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 3 Vientiane and ??
- 4 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 7 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 8 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Himachal Pradesh
- 11 Luggage size China ?
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 Thai Elephants
- 14 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 15 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 16 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 17 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 18 Sri Lanka in August
- 19 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 20 India itinerary critique please
- 21 Japan/Korea/HK
- 22 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 23 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 24 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 25 Impressions of India