after coming back from Nikko. We will be staying at Hotel villa Fontaine at Shidome. and then going to Kyoto on 25th November. we will be using the JR 7 days pass on that day onward. Which staion should we board the shinkanshen. I understand it is either Tokto station on Shinagawa station. (Tokyo station is closer to Shinbashi station which we can walk from Shidome station, but i am concern we might get lost at Tokyo station (as it is hugh). is it easier to board the shinkanshen from shinagawa station instead. how long will it take to go from Shinbashi station to Shinagawa station by JR (subway / or train?)
Thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 3 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 4 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 5 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 6 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 7 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 8 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help
- 10 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 11 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 12 Low Humidity August and safe for solo travel?
- 13 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 14 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 15 Great Wall hike
- 16 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Vietnam - September 2015
- 19 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 20 Hotel in Tokyo
- 21 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 23 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 24 Myanmar Help
- 25 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?