My girls are 8 and 10 and love to look Japanese teen fashion. We will be in Tokyo next week and I want to take them out on Sunday to gawk at elaborately dressed teens. I know Harajuku used to be a popular place to people watch, but is it still? We live in rural northern Japan, where the fashion isn't as current and I'd really like them to see some memorable fashions. Any suggestions? Where should I go spefically (streets, areas, etc.)? Thanks!
Tokyo teen fashion- where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 6 1st time Japan - solo female
- 7 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 11 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 12 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 13 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 14 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 18 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 19 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Japan Itinerary for May
- 22 Thai island escape
- 23 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 24 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 25 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?