My girls are 8 and 10 and love to look Japanese teen fashion. We will be in Tokyo next week and I want to take them out on Sunday to gawk at elaborately dressed teens. I know Harajuku used to be a popular place to people watch, but is it still? We live in rural northern Japan, where the fashion isn't as current and I'd really like them to see some memorable fashions. Any suggestions? Where should I go spefically (streets, areas, etc.)? Thanks!
Tokyo teen fashion- where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 First time to srilanka
- 4 Ubud Tips
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 12 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 13 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 14 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 17 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 18 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 21 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 22 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!