My girls are 8 and 10 and love to look Japanese teen fashion. We will be in Tokyo next week and I want to take them out on Sunday to gawk at elaborately dressed teens. I know Harajuku used to be a popular place to people watch, but is it still? We live in rural northern Japan, where the fashion isn't as current and I'd really like them to see some memorable fashions. Any suggestions? Where should I go spefically (streets, areas, etc.)? Thanks!
Tokyo teen fashion- where to go?
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Japan Attractions
- 3 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 4 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 9 Wildlife Tour of India
- 10 Udaipur, India
- 11 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 12 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 17 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 21 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 22 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 white sand beaches in thailand
- 25 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September