I'm hoping to buy some tees for my niece and nephew while in Tokyo, and they love baseball. Hoping to find some Tokyo Giants gear for them, but I recall the last time I was there, I had a hard time finding that sort of thing. There WERE jerseys, but they were hugely expensive.
Any Tokyo experts have an idea where I might be able to find souvenir tees like that, without spending an arm and a leg?
(Also, niece wants Pokemon stuff, but I imagine I'll have less trouble...?)
Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://freesoftwareskeys.com/recuva-pro-full-version-crack-free-download/
- 2 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 3 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 4 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 8 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 16 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 17 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 18 Taiwan confusion..
- 19 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 20 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 21 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 22 Laos- two weeks in January
- 23 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 24 Visa for India
- 25 Snapshots From Kerala