I'm hoping to buy some tees for my niece and nephew while in Tokyo, and they love baseball. Hoping to find some Tokyo Giants gear for them, but I recall the last time I was there, I had a hard time finding that sort of thing. There WERE jerseys, but they were hugely expensive.
Any Tokyo experts have an idea where I might be able to find souvenir tees like that, without spending an arm and a leg?
(Also, niece wants Pokemon stuff, but I imagine I'll have less trouble...?)
Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 2 Taxi Service In Dehradun
- 3 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 8 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 November, March, June... Japan?
- 11 Itinerary Help Japan
- 12 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 13 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 14 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 15 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 16 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 17 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 18 Silk Road Tour - China
- 19 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 20 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 23 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 24 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 25 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017