I'm hoping to buy some tees for my niece and nephew while in Tokyo, and they love baseball. Hoping to find some Tokyo Giants gear for them, but I recall the last time I was there, I had a hard time finding that sort of thing. There WERE jerseys, but they were hugely expensive.
Any Tokyo experts have an idea where I might be able to find souvenir tees like that, without spending an arm and a leg?
(Also, niece wants Pokemon stuff, but I imagine I'll have less trouble...?)
Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 base bangkok or manilla
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 10 Idiotic time zone question
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 14 Mount Koya
- 15 Sometahing is wrong
- 16 Twin rooms in Japan
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 21 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 25 India - remnants of the British Raj