I'm hoping to buy some tees for my niece and nephew while in Tokyo, and they love baseball. Hoping to find some Tokyo Giants gear for them, but I recall the last time I was there, I had a hard time finding that sort of thing. There WERE jerseys, but they were hugely expensive.
Any Tokyo experts have an idea where I might be able to find souvenir tees like that, without spending an arm and a leg?
(Also, niece wants Pokemon stuff, but I imagine I'll have less trouble...?)
Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India's most loved Rummy Site!
- 2 Himachal Pradesh
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Know the Man Behind Natadola Project
- 5 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 6 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 7 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 8 Luggage size China ?
- 9 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 10 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 11 Thai Elephants
- 12 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 15 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 16 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 17 Sri Lanka in August
- 18 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 19 India itinerary critique please
- 20 Japan/Korea/HK
- 21 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 22 Vientiane and ??
- 23 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 24 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 25 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar