we're looking for the right place for us to stay for 5 nights in Tokyo and can't decide whether we should look for a hotel in Shibuya or Shinjuku. (We're a couple, 30 years old) Both districts seem to have a great nightlife. But which district is better, if we want to have some drinks in nice bars within walking distance from our hotel until late at night? (Clubbing and discos are not so important to us) Public transportation only runs till midnight, so we would be glad if there were bars where we could go to nearby.
Also, we're stuck with the problem that we arrive at Narita Airport at 21:00 and might only be able to catch the last limo bus to Tokyo, which according to the timetable goes to Shinjuku leaving Narita airport at 22:35 ? (or is there a later one going to Shibuya or Shinjuku?)
Thank you all for your help!
Tokyo - Shibuya or Shinjuku?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A letter for the forum administrator
- 2 Japan, japan
- 3 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 4 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 5 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 6 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 7 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Hong Kong restaurants
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 12 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 13 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 14 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 15 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 16 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 19 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 20 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 21 How safe is Delhi/India
- 22 Malaria
- 23 Vietnam and coffee
- 24 I'm going to Japan!
- 25 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?