we're looking for the right place for us to stay for 5 nights in Tokyo and can't decide whether we should look for a hotel in Shibuya or Shinjuku. (We're a couple, 30 years old) Both districts seem to have a great nightlife. But which district is better, if we want to have some drinks in nice bars within walking distance from our hotel until late at night? (Clubbing and discos are not so important to us) Public transportation only runs till midnight, so we would be glad if there were bars where we could go to nearby.
Also, we're stuck with the problem that we arrive at Narita Airport at 21:00 and might only be able to catch the last limo bus to Tokyo, which according to the timetable goes to Shinjuku leaving Narita airport at 22:35 ? (or is there a later one going to Shibuya or Shinjuku?)
Thank you all for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NETFLIX TECH SUPPORT CUSTOMER NUMBER&%1800,841,6436(
- 2 9 days in Bali
- 3 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 4 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 5 Activation of JR Pass
- 6 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 7 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 8 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 9 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 10 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 11 My new 10 year china visa
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 13 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 14 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 15 Layover in Hong Kong
- 16 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 17 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 18 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 19 Italy from an Asian base
- 20 2 weeks in Java
- 21 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 22 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 23 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 24 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 25 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit