we're looking for the right place for us to stay for 5 nights in Tokyo and can't decide whether we should look for a hotel in Shibuya or Shinjuku. (We're a couple, 30 years old) Both districts seem to have a great nightlife. But which district is better, if we want to have some drinks in nice bars within walking distance from our hotel until late at night? (Clubbing and discos are not so important to us) Public transportation only runs till midnight, so we would be glad if there were bars where we could go to nearby.
Also, we're stuck with the problem that we arrive at Narita Airport at 21:00 and might only be able to catch the last limo bus to Tokyo, which according to the timetable goes to Shinjuku leaving Narita airport at 22:35 ? (or is there a later one going to Shibuya or Shinjuku?)
Thank you all for your help!
Tokyo - Shibuya or Shinjuku?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 Nepal- recipe?
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 8 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 14 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 15 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 23 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions