we're looking for the right place for us to stay for 5 nights in Tokyo and can't decide whether we should look for a hotel in Shibuya or Shinjuku. (We're a couple, 30 years old) Both districts seem to have a great nightlife. But which district is better, if we want to have some drinks in nice bars within walking distance from our hotel until late at night? (Clubbing and discos are not so important to us) Public transportation only runs till midnight, so we would be glad if there were bars where we could go to nearby.
Also, we're stuck with the problem that we arrive at Narita Airport at 21:00 and might only be able to catch the last limo bus to Tokyo, which according to the timetable goes to Shinjuku leaving Narita airport at 22:35 ? (or is there a later one going to Shibuya or Shinjuku?)
Thank you all for your help!
Tokyo - Shibuya or Shinjuku?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 2 Japan Itinerary for May
- 3 Thai island escape
- 4 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 5 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 6 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 9 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 10 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 South Korea 5 days
- 13 Japan -OAT tour
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 19 General question
- 20 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 21 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 22 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 23 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 24 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 25 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals