we're looking for the right place for us to stay for 5 nights in Tokyo and can't decide whether we should look for a hotel in Shibuya or Shinjuku. (We're a couple, 30 years old) Both districts seem to have a great nightlife. But which district is better, if we want to have some drinks in nice bars within walking distance from our hotel until late at night? (Clubbing and discos are not so important to us) Public transportation only runs till midnight, so we would be glad if there were bars where we could go to nearby.
Also, we're stuck with the problem that we arrive at Narita Airport at 21:00 and might only be able to catch the last limo bus to Tokyo, which according to the timetable goes to Shinjuku leaving Narita airport at 22:35 ? (or is there a later one going to Shibuya or Shinjuku?)
Thank you all for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cubs vs Dodgers
- 2 Sri Lanka Visa
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Hoi Ann hotel
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Place to stay Hue
- 7 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 8 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 11 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 12 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 13 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 14 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 15 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 16 India help needed
- 17 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 24 Go to Pai or not?
- 25 Ko Kraden hotels