we're looking for the right place for us to stay for 5 nights in Tokyo and can't decide whether we should look for a hotel in Shibuya or Shinjuku. (We're a couple, 30 years old) Both districts seem to have a great nightlife. But which district is better, if we want to have some drinks in nice bars within walking distance from our hotel until late at night? (Clubbing and discos are not so important to us) Public transportation only runs till midnight, so we would be glad if there were bars where we could go to nearby.
Also, we're stuck with the problem that we arrive at Narita Airport at 21:00 and might only be able to catch the last limo bus to Tokyo, which according to the timetable goes to Shinjuku leaving Narita airport at 22:35 ? (or is there a later one going to Shibuya or Shinjuku?)
Thank you all for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 7 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 12 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 13 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 14 Laos or Kerala?
- 15 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 16 Bali & Singapore in October
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 19 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 20 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 21 Booking on the fly
- 22 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 23 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 24 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 25 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town