we're looking for the right place for us to stay for 5 nights in Tokyo and can't decide whether we should look for a hotel in Shibuya or Shinjuku. (We're a couple, 30 years old) Both districts seem to have a great nightlife. But which district is better, if we want to have some drinks in nice bars within walking distance from our hotel until late at night? (Clubbing and discos are not so important to us) Public transportation only runs till midnight, so we would be glad if there were bars where we could go to nearby.
Also, we're stuck with the problem that we arrive at Narita Airport at 21:00 and might only be able to catch the last limo bus to Tokyo, which according to the timetable goes to Shinjuku leaving Narita airport at 22:35 ? (or is there a later one going to Shibuya or Shinjuku?)
Thank you all for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 4 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 5 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 6 Myanmar Help
- 7 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 8 Hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 10 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 11 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 12 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 13 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 14 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 15 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 16 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 17 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 18 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 19 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 20 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 21 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 22 Japan Itinerary Help
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 25 Flower Arranging in Kyoto