we're looking for the right place for us to stay for 5 nights in Tokyo and can't decide whether we should look for a hotel in Shibuya or Shinjuku. (We're a couple, 30 years old) Both districts seem to have a great nightlife. But which district is better, if we want to have some drinks in nice bars within walking distance from our hotel until late at night? (Clubbing and discos are not so important to us) Public transportation only runs till midnight, so we would be glad if there were bars where we could go to nearby.
Also, we're stuck with the problem that we arrive at Narita Airport at 21:00 and might only be able to catch the last limo bus to Tokyo, which according to the timetable goes to Shinjuku leaving Narita airport at 22:35 ? (or is there a later one going to Shibuya or Shinjuku?)
Thank you all for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Review
- 2 Kumakaron
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 5 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 6 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 China in june-July
- 13 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?