Does one bargain with the vendors on this shopping street? I assume it's strictly cash only?
My map indicates depart station G19 on the Ginza line and use exi 1.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 2 where to stay in Busan
- 3 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 4 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 5 First time to India
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 Thai Jungle Experience
- 8 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 9 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 10 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 11 First time getting out of the country
- 12 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 13 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 14 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 15 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 16 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 17 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 18 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 22 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 23 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 24 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 25 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc