We propose to travel from Tokyo to Kyoto by SHINKANSEN. Is it OK to buy the tickets in Japan or is there a big advantage in buying off shore?
Ditto Kyoto to Nagano.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laos planning.
- 2 To do or not to do - trek in Nepal
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 Japan for Foodies
- 8 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 11 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 12 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 13 Japan Rail Pass
- 14 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 15 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 16 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 17 Sri Lanka May
- 18 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 19 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 23 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 24 One night in Osaka
- 25 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017