My wife and I will be in Tokyo for the first time for five nights in early February. Obviously not the preferred season, but we would greatly appreciate any advice on such things as visiting the imperial palace grounds (worth it in winter? also, the internet reservation site completely flummoxes me)...any recommendations for a day trip outside the city? We will be staying in the Tokyo Station area.
Tokyo in February
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 2 Can you bargain tour price?
- 3 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 4 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 5 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 6 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 7 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 8 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 9 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 10 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 11 April in Bangkok, again!
- 12 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 13 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 14 Japan night bus
- 15 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 16 Living in Singapore Questions
- 17 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 18 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 21 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 22 Problems at 12,000'
- 23 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 24 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 25 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship