My wife and I will be in Tokyo for the first time for five nights in early February. Obviously not the preferred season, but we would greatly appreciate any advice on such things as visiting the imperial palace grounds (worth it in winter? also, the internet reservation site completely flummoxes me)...any recommendations for a day trip outside the city? We will be staying in the Tokyo Station area.
Tokyo in February
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Hanoi driver wanted
- 4 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 7 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 8 2nd location on the beach
- 9 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 10 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 11 Thailand - Food recos
- 12 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 Laos for the backpacker
- 15 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 16 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 17 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 18 Thailand Hotel
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 22 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 23 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 24 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 25 Elephants in Northern Thailand