We are trevelling to Kyoto for 5 days next June arrving into KIX and departing in the evening from NRT after one day and night in Tokyo. Can you recommend a nice hotel convenient to our arrival from Kyoto by shinkansen as well as make the rail connection to Narita easy ? We have no specific plans for Tokyo - plan to visit with friends for the day.Thanks. KW
tokyo hotel near train station
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 2 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Kyushu rail pass
- 6 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 7 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 8 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 9 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 10 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 11 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 12 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 15 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 16 Currency in South Korea
- 17 Tipping in Japan
- 18 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 19 Places to visit in India in October
- 20 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 21 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 22 Driver in South India
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon