2 minutes ago
Hello, further to exploratory posts about costs etc about a month ago on here prior to now really getting down to properly planning our 3 week holiday in Japan October/ November later this year, I am now back on here and have been looking a bit on the hotel websites: we can get a Superior Queen room at Hotel Mystays Premier Akasaka for about £90 per night (including taxes and fees) - any thoughts? The hotel seems to have good reviews on tripadvisor etc, it is a new hotel, of course small rooms, as we are 2 females we would prefer 2 beds (twins) but that is much more expensive so we have plumped for the relatively cheaper Queen double which hopefully will be bigger than a double.
Also thoughts on the Akasaka area (the hotel is near to a station I believe)? We are staying 4 nights arriving on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://wrinklerewindfrance.com/ultavive-garcinia-france/
- 2 Testo Max Hd - Complete Solution for All Your Body & Sexual Weekness
- 3 Luggage size China ?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 12 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 15 Sri Lanka in August
- 16 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 17 India itinerary critique please
- 18 Japan/Korea/HK
- 19 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 22 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 23 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?