2 minutes ago
Hello, further to exploratory posts about costs etc about a month ago on here prior to now really getting down to properly planning our 3 week holiday in Japan October/ November later this year, I am now back on here and have been looking a bit on the hotel websites: we can get a Superior Queen room at Hotel Mystays Premier Akasaka for about £90 per night (including taxes and fees) - any thoughts? The hotel seems to have good reviews on tripadvisor etc, it is a new hotel, of course small rooms, as we are 2 females we would prefer 2 beds (twins) but that is much more expensive so we have plumped for the relatively cheaper Queen double which hopefully will be bigger than a double.
Also thoughts on the Akasaka area (the hotel is near to a station I believe)? We are staying 4 nights arriving on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Change my Itinerary?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 11 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 12 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report