2 minutes ago
Hello, further to exploratory posts about costs etc about a month ago on here prior to now really getting down to properly planning our 3 week holiday in Japan October/ November later this year, I am now back on here and have been looking a bit on the hotel websites: we can get a Superior Queen room at Hotel Mystays Premier Akasaka for about £90 per night (including taxes and fees) - any thoughts? The hotel seems to have good reviews on tripadvisor etc, it is a new hotel, of course small rooms, as we are 2 females we would prefer 2 beds (twins) but that is much more expensive so we have plumped for the relatively cheaper Queen double which hopefully will be bigger than a double.
Also thoughts on the Akasaka area (the hotel is near to a station I believe)? We are staying 4 nights arriving on a Sunday.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ALL fother@HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 6 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 7 Hotel Chang Mai
- 8 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 9 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 12 Thailand
- 13 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia