My husband, 22 year old daughter and I are having a three and a half day stopover in Tokyo on our way home from Europe in mid October 2016. As this is our first time to Tokyo I'd like some advice on areas that would be recommended to stay in. Ideally we'd like somewhere that you can sightsee on foot or is close to transport. We'd also like to know of any "must see" places so we don't miss out on too many things to do. We're keen to do as much as we can in the short time we have.
Thank you in advance, Marea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 7 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 8 Taiwan confusion..
- 9 Tokyo daytrip
- 10 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 11 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 12 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 13 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 14 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 15 Laos- two weeks in January
- 16 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback