My husband, 22 year old daughter and I are having a three and a half day stopover in Tokyo on our way home from Europe in mid October 2016. As this is our first time to Tokyo I'd like some advice on areas that would be recommended to stay in. Ideally we'd like somewhere that you can sightsee on foot or is close to transport. We'd also like to know of any "must see" places so we don't miss out on too many things to do. We're keen to do as much as we can in the short time we have.
Thank you in advance, Marea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 4 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 8 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 9 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 10 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 11 Help - India take 2
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 CNX late arrival?
- 14 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 15 best singapore hotel
- 16 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 17 is this a good travel plan?
- 18 currency conversion
- 19 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 22 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June