My husband, 22 year old daughter and I are having a three and a half day stopover in Tokyo on our way home from Europe in mid October 2016. As this is our first time to Tokyo I'd like some advice on areas that would be recommended to stay in. Ideally we'd like somewhere that you can sightsee on foot or is close to transport. We'd also like to know of any "must see" places so we don't miss out on too many things to do. We're keen to do as much as we can in the short time we have.
Thank you in advance, Marea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Travel India solo
- 5 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 9 myanmar
- 10 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 11 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Osaka, aquarium?
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 17 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 18 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 19 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 20 North India Itinerary advice
- 21 Indonesia travel agent
- 22 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 23 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 24 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 25 Advice on Hainan Island?