My husband, 22 year old daughter and I are having a three and a half day stopover in Tokyo on our way home from Europe in mid October 2016. As this is our first time to Tokyo I'd like some advice on areas that would be recommended to stay in. Ideally we'd like somewhere that you can sightsee on foot or is close to transport. We'd also like to know of any "must see" places so we don't miss out on too many things to do. We're keen to do as much as we can in the short time we have.
Thank you in advance, Marea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Sri Lanka May
- 4 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report