My husband, 22 year old daughter and I are having a three and a half day stopover in Tokyo on our way home from Europe in mid October 2016. As this is our first time to Tokyo I'd like some advice on areas that would be recommended to stay in. Ideally we'd like somewhere that you can sightsee on foot or is close to transport. We'd also like to know of any "must see" places so we don't miss out on too many things to do. We're keen to do as much as we can in the short time we have.
Thank you in advance, Marea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/barely-there-cream/
- 2 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 3 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 4 Sri Lanka in December
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 7 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 11 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 12 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 13 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 14 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 15 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 16 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Hong Kong
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 25 Budget Servied Apt