My family is planning to go to Tokyo this fall for a one week tour. We are very curious about Tokyo Disneysea, are wondering if anyone has been there personally. We have never been to Tokyo and am not sure if it's too much hassels to go all the way out there (is it far from Tokyo city center) being that we will be in Tokyo for only 4 days. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pro Bowl 2018
- 2 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Trekking outside Sapa
- 7 Place to stay Hue
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 10 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 11 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 12 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Go to Pai or not?
- 15 Ko Kraden hotels
- 16 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 17 Hoi Ann hotel
- 18 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 19 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 20 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 23 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 Thai Silk in Bangkok