I will be travelling to Tokyo and Kyoto later this year. Do most restaurants accept credit cards in the cities, and do they post the accepted forms of payment on the outside of the establishment?
Also, I am looking for some inexpensive meal options. I plan to have dinner at nice restaurants most nights, but I am looking for some cheap, but good, food options for breakfast, lunch and some of the dinners.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 2 India Safari 2017
- 3 Japan- National Holiday
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 India in March and April??
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 10 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Rishikesh, India
- 15 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 16 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 17 Passport
- 18 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 23 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 24 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 25 Amakusa island help
Tokyo and Kyoto - Credit Card or Mainly Cash Only for Meals?