I will be travelling to Tokyo and Kyoto later this year. Do most restaurants accept credit cards in the cities, and do they post the accepted forms of payment on the outside of the establishment?
Also, I am looking for some inexpensive meal options. I plan to have dinner at nice restaurants most nights, but I am looking for some cheap, but good, food options for breakfast, lunch and some of the dinners.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 2 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Bye bye SE Asia
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 8 Laos planning.
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Japan - costs
- 11 Japan for Foodies
- 12 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 13 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Japan Rail Pass
- 16 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 17 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 18 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 19 Sri Lanka May
- 20 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 21 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 22 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 23 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 24 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 25 One night in Osaka
Tokyo and Kyoto - Credit Card or Mainly Cash Only for Meals?