I will be travelling to Tokyo and Kyoto later this year. Do most restaurants accept credit cards in the cities, and do they post the accepted forms of payment on the outside of the establishment?
Also, I am looking for some inexpensive meal options. I plan to have dinner at nice restaurants most nights, but I am looking for some cheap, but good, food options for breakfast, lunch and some of the dinners.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What beach to choose?!?!
- 2 Private guides & drivers in China
- 3 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 4 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 5 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 6 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 7 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 8 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 9 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 10 Traffic in Hanoi
- 11 Business class on JAL
- 12 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 13 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 14 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 15 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 16 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 17 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 18 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 19 India group or private tour?
- 20 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 21 GTG Boston-Cambridge (US) July 12
- 22 HA lounge at HND
- 23 Hakone Free Pass
- 24 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 25 Sri Lanka: Itinerary set - need fine tuning help!
Tokyo and Kyoto - Credit Card or Mainly Cash Only for Meals?