I will be travelling to Tokyo and Kyoto later this year. Do most restaurants accept credit cards in the cities, and do they post the accepted forms of payment on the outside of the establishment?
Also, I am looking for some inexpensive meal options. I plan to have dinner at nice restaurants most nights, but I am looking for some cheap, but good, food options for breakfast, lunch and some of the dinners.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Tokyo and Kyoto - Credit Card or Mainly Cash Only for Meals?
- 1 Wait time for Vietnam visa on arrival
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 3 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 4 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 9 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 10 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 11 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 12 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 13 Trip report China
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 16 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 25 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?