I will be travelling to Tokyo and Kyoto later this year. Do most restaurants accept credit cards in the cities, and do they post the accepted forms of payment on the outside of the establishment?
Also, I am looking for some inexpensive meal options. I plan to have dinner at nice restaurants most nights, but I am looking for some cheap, but good, food options for breakfast, lunch and some of the dinners.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Tokyo and Kyoto - Credit Card or Mainly Cash Only for Meals?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 2 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 3 Thailand Hotel
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 6 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 7 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 8 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 9 Thailand - Food recos
- 10 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 11 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 12 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 13 vietnam and laos
- 14 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 15 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 16 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 19 5 nights in Japan.
- 20 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 21 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 22 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 23 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 24 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 25 BKK Airport Meeting Spot