I will be spending five days in the Akasaka, Minato neighborhood of Tokyo in March. I would like to know if anyone could recommend some good, reasonalbly-priced restaurants in the area as well as a good place/park to jog in.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 4 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 5 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 8 Honeymoon in Bali
- 9 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 10 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 11 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 12 India E Tourist Visa
- 13 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 14 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 15 New Travelor
- 16 Beautiful location for painting
- 17 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 18 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 19 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 20 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 21 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 22 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 23 Train Travel in Thailand
- 24 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 25 Phillipines - Tour Companies