I will be spending five days in the Akasaka, Minato neighborhood of Tokyo in March. I would like to know if anyone could recommend some good, reasonalbly-priced restaurants in the area as well as a good place/park to jog in.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 2 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Japan Itinerary
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 9 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 10 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 11 Amakusa island help
- 12 Japan Trip Delayed
- 13 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 14 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 15 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 16 Month long SE Asia trip
- 17 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 18 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 19 Cambodia weather
- 20 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 21 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 22 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 24 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 25 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?