We are trying to get from NYC - Kyoto in the fastest, quickest, and most convenient way.
It seems like we have 2 options.
1. Fly from nyc - narita. Then layover for 3.5 hours and fly from narita - osaka airport. Then 70 min on a train from osaka - kyoto.
2. Fly from nyc - narita. Then train from narita - kyoto.
Seems like #2 would be easiest no? Then how come our travel agent bought us tix from narita - osaka?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Footwear for Vietnam?
- 2 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 3 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 4 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 5 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 6 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 7 Totally unprepared
- 8 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 9 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 10 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 11 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 12 Rental Car Bali
- 13 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 14 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 15 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 18 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 19 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 23 Some notes about South Korea
- 24 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali