We are trying to get from NYC - Kyoto in the fastest, quickest, and most convenient way.
It seems like we have 2 options.
1. Fly from nyc - narita. Then layover for 3.5 hours and fly from narita - osaka airport. Then 70 min on a train from osaka - kyoto.
2. Fly from nyc - narita. Then train from narita - kyoto.
Seems like #2 would be easiest no? Then how come our travel agent bought us tix from narita - osaka?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 게임몽 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 3 게임몽 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 5 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 6 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 7 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 14 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 15 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 16 How much Yen?
- 17 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 18 South Korea for Chuseok
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 21 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 22 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 23 Bali - What to do?
- 24 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 25 AirAsia ASEAN pass?