We are trying to get from NYC - Kyoto in the fastest, quickest, and most convenient way.
It seems like we have 2 options.
1. Fly from nyc - narita. Then layover for 3.5 hours and fly from narita - osaka airport. Then 70 min on a train from osaka - kyoto.
2. Fly from nyc - narita. Then train from narita - kyoto.
Seems like #2 would be easiest no? Then how come our travel agent bought us tix from narita - osaka?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 Thai immigration program
- 4 Thai Jungle Experience
- 5 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 6 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 First time to India
- 9 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 10 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 First time getting out of the country
- 13 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 16 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 17 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 18 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 19 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 20 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 23 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 24 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 25 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report