My daughter's 13th birthday trip to Japan and my addition of Bali is almost planned.
We arrive on June 26 and take a private 6 hour tour on the 27 hitting a lot of top sights. On the 28th, which is her birthday, we are doing kimono making, sushi cooking, hitting the park to find Harajuku girls, and visiting a cat cafe (gives me the heebie jeebies but it's her choice). We are having dinner at Roppongi Robataya. On the 29, we go to the fish market early and eat at Jiro (her major gift) in the evening. Free roaming in between. On the 30, we will either do Disney Sea or Nikko. The hotel has given me a few choices for Nikko but both seem like very, very long days. I'm totally up for it if you guys tell me it's a must see stop and to just do it!!! Like, are we crazy to miss it???
So you know, we leave Tokyo and take the train to Hiroshima, tour around and then go to Miyajima for 2 nights. We then go to Kyoto for 5 nights, inclusive of a day trip to Nara which is booked. We then go to Osaka to fly to Bali.
So knowing our full itinerary, do we Nikko or not? Please advise.
Also, for all you Bali lovers we hired Putu for 3 days! Two days in Ubud and one in Seminyak and our transfer between the two. So excited as I know he is beloved by many!
Thanks for your advice in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 XEROX PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT XEROX Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 3 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 Sim cards and adaptors
- 10 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Sri Lanka Visa
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 17 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa