My daughter's 13th birthday trip to Japan and my addition of Bali is almost planned.
We arrive on June 26 and take a private 6 hour tour on the 27 hitting a lot of top sights. On the 28th, which is her birthday, we are doing kimono making, sushi cooking, hitting the park to find Harajuku girls, and visiting a cat cafe (gives me the heebie jeebies but it's her choice). We are having dinner at Roppongi Robataya. On the 29, we go to the fish market early and eat at Jiro (her major gift) in the evening. Free roaming in between. On the 30, we will either do Disney Sea or Nikko. The hotel has given me a few choices for Nikko but both seem like very, very long days. I'm totally up for it if you guys tell me it's a must see stop and to just do it!!! Like, are we crazy to miss it???
So you know, we leave Tokyo and take the train to Hiroshima, tour around and then go to Miyajima for 2 nights. We then go to Kyoto for 5 nights, inclusive of a day trip to Nara which is booked. We then go to Osaka to fly to Bali.
So knowing our full itinerary, do we Nikko or not? Please advise.
Also, for all you Bali lovers we hired Putu for 3 days! Two days in Ubud and one in Seminyak and our transfer between the two. So excited as I know he is beloved by many!
Thanks for your advice in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 무료손오공 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 5 currency conversion
- 6 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 7 Help - India take 2
- 8 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 9 CNX late arrival?
- 10 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 11 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 12 The truth about elephant tourism
- 13 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 14 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 15 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 16 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 17 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 18 is this a good travel plan?
- 19 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 20 Phenom Penh
- 21 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 22 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 One day in Saigon
- 25 Bali private driver recommendation